AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Congratulations to Zachary - New Senior Stylist at Hairroin Salon

Zachary has just recently been promoted from Junior to Senior Stylist, let's get to know him a little better...



Q: What was the turning point from junior to senior stylist?

A: Not sure there was an exact turning point. As a stylist at Hairroin we are constantly challenged and encouraged to grow as an artist. My time as a junior was spent fine-tuning and perfecting my skill of hairdressing. We are always working towards a higher goal and achieving the next level. So when I reached the senior level I was ecstatic that the hard work, persistence, and consistency had paid off. 




Q: How many years have you been in the hair industry?


A: I've been a licensed hairdresser for 8 years, with many years of "at home hair" for family and friends before that.



Q: How did you get to where you are today?


A: I've always been fascinated by hair. my uncle is also a hairdresser, and I was obsessed with his cosmetology books when I was a kid. There's always been a need to know more and be better when it comes to hair. So when moving to LA from the midwest, I knew I wanted to work at Hairroin, and everything has just naturally progressed from there.



Q: Greatest hair achievement?


A: So many cool things have happened since I've been a part of the Hairroin team, but I guess the greatest achievements are simple. I love giving a client a haircut or color that they love, and that looks great on them.



Q: What else do you love?


A: I've always been a theater geek. I truly love  the energy and talent that goes into a live production.

No comments: